7 decembrie 2010

Simply complicated me

I am a constant contradiction, tragic but yet happy, humble and proud, fragile and strong, spontaneous and easy to read, shaped by the pain of a hundred lifetimes and yet there's hope in my soul. I am sometimes selfish and very impatient. I am stubborn but I know to accept other opinions. I am sincere and loyal to my friends and family. A day dreamer, a little insecure but curious and excited about what life has to offer. I act foolish and I make mistakes but then do my best to fix them. A incurable romantic person that sometimes cries over the smallest things. I am naive and innocent. No, I am not ugly, but I can't tell I am beautiful. I am clumsy and there are moments when I get through the day with forced smiles. But every single moment that passes by I am perfectly me even though I often think I am not good enough.

1 comentarii:

Cristina spunea...

it's only you and that's why I love you friend :*:*:*

Trimiteți un comentariu