10 decembrie 2010

La multi ani, my friend!

"Prietenia este confortul inexprimabil de a te simti in siguranta cu o persoana, fara a trebui sa-ti cantaresti gandurile, nici sa-ti masori cuvintele."(George Eliot )


Some people have so many friends with whom they spend their time
But no one has a best friend who is as wonderful as mine...
You're there if I should need you and you never turn away
I know I can depend on you at any time of day.
We've had uor ups and downs, as nearly everybody does,
But problems never last for long with special friends like us.
So, thanks for always being there, your friendship's strong and true...
And I just want to let you know I'm always there for you!


Nu ma pricep la urari,stii doar, insa asta nu inseamna ca nu imi doresc ce e mai bun si frumos pe lumea asta pentru tine. La multi ani, Oana!

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu